Application Closed - Marketing & Event Coordinator
Application closed 28th of February - We are now in the process of screening all applications that have been received.
We are now looking for a marketing and event coordinator with excellent project management skills to coordinate marketing and events, as well as other related projects as assigned.
Are you a true “doer”, always making sure that you are in control of things? Are the words organized, timely, supportive and helpful words that people use when describing you? Then, continue to read!
What you will be doing:
- Planning, management and execution of activites and events
- Identify relevant industry events/activities in line with strategy
- Plan marketing and social media activities and management thereof
- Coordinate and create content for newsletter, marketing, website
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Knowledge of graphic software (such as indesign) is preferable
This is the job for you, if you…
- Have a sharp attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Enjoy running projects from start to finish
- Have experience coordinating events
- Thrive in a fast-paced and entreprenurial environment – with the flexibility, pro-activeness and can-do attitude needed to deliver superb work in a fluid environment.
- Are able to carry out a number of tasks at the same time and are self-motivated
- Presents solutions to challenges. Instead of just challenges.
- Are proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Have familiarity with event registration software or willing to learn
What we offer:
We will be able to offer you a unique opportunity to work in an dynamic, global environment which will provide you the opportunity to develop both professionaly and personally. You will work in a unique ecosystem of large corporate companies in combination with startups and emerging businesses from all over the world.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Conditions: Employment at Lindholmen Science Park AB with start date as soon as possible. Deadline for application is 28th of February so apply today!
Questions: Katarina Brud, email@example.com
MobilityXlab is an unconventional collaboration platform where globally-operating companies work with smaller growing companies to promote innovation with ground-breaking ideas. These start-up companies are offered an opportunity to accelerate through a strategic partnership with six globally-operating mobility and connection companies with the objective of finding new solutions for future mobility in order to improve the world. MobilityXlab's founders are CEVT, Ericsson, Veoneer, Volvo Cars, Volvo Group, Zenuity. MobilityXlab is co-founded and hosted by Lindholmen Science Park; with the support of Vinnova & Västra Götalandsregionen.